Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we accept Visa and Master Card credit cards with matching ID. Additionally, each credit card transaction must be a minimum of $10.
No, we do not accept personal checks. For booked groups, we do accept company checks.
Please check the weather before purchasing wristbands. We do not give refunds. In case of inclement weather, wristbands can still be used for indoor activities.
If you have purchased single activity passes and are unable to use your pass, we will provide you with a rain check to be used within a month’s time. Alternatively, you can exchange the activity for an indoor activity of equal or lesser value (Laser Tag or Play Zone).
Go-karts and batting cages must shut down during rain. They cannot re-open until the concrete on the track or in the cages is completely dry. If it’s only raining, bumper boats and mini-golf can stay open.
If lightning is spotted in the area, we must shut down all outdoor activities.
We have height markers at each attraction. The attendant at the attraction will determine if an individual is tall enough. State and manufacturer rules determine the height requirements for attractions. Height requirements are set for the safety of the individual.
Children under the age of 3 or under 36″ tall must be monitored at all times. Children over the age of 3 or 36″ tall do not need to be monitored however you must remain on the premises while children are in Play Zone.
- Play Zone: Everyone must wear socks. (These can be purchased for $1.) Although shoes come off in Play Zone, please put them back on when exiting the Play Zone area.
- Roller Skating: Everyone must wear socks. (These can be purchased for $1.) Hats are not permitted to be worn while roller skating.
- Batting Cages: Everyone must wear closed toed shoes. If you bring your own helmet, it must have a face mask.
- Go-Karts: Slip on shoes are not recommended although they are permitted. Hair longer than shoulder length must be secured with a hair tie. (We have rubber bands available.) We will ask that hats be removed.
- Bumper Boats: Shoes and shirts must be worn.