Frequently Asked Questions
Hover board only night is happening at Skateland It costs $10 per person.
We will have a fall fun day in Oct that costs $8
We are holding a RC car race $10 per entry
We have boo skate coming in Oct that is regular skate price
We have a Santa Skate coming during Christmas
COVID 19 requirements are as follows:
Masks are to be worn by those who have not been fully vaccinated.
Please do not come to Acres of Fun if you feel sick.
Please wash your hands frequently and use our sanitation stations as often as possible.
Playzone, lasertag, mini bowling, go karts and bumper boats (in season), mini golf, batting cages and arcades are open during our Acres of Fun open hours and Skating is available during our Skateland open hours (different from Acres of Fun hours)
YES! Acres of Fun was purchased by the new owners in the middle of 2019. We are working on improving the facility daily. It will take a lot of time and money but we are working on it! We believe we will get there. Thank-you for your support.
Children under 36″ tall must be monitored at all times. Children over 36″ tall do not need to be monitored however you must remain on the premises while children are in Play Zone.
We have height markers at each attraction. The attendant at the attraction will determine if an individual is tall enough. State and manufacturer rules determine the height requirements for attractions. Height requirements are set for the safety of the individual.
Yes, we accept credit cards. A 3.5% charge is payable when using credit cards
No, we do not accept personal checks. For booked groups, we do accept company checks.
Please check the weather before purchasing wristbands. We do not give refunds. In case of inclement weather, wristbands can still be used for indoor activities.
If you have purchased single activity passes and are unable to use your pass, we will provide you with a rain check to be used within a month’s time. Alternatively, you can exchange the activity for an indoor activity of equal or lesser value (Laser Tag or Play Zone).
Go-karts and batting cages must shut down during rain. They cannot re-open until the concrete on the track or in the cages is completely dry. If it’s only raining, bumper boats and mini-golf can stay open.
If lightning is spotted in the area, we must shut down all outdoor activities.
- Play Zone: Everyone must wear socks. (These can be purchased here.) Although shoes come off in Play Zone, please put them back on when exiting the Play Zone area.
- Roller Skating: Everyone must wear socks. (These can be purchased here.) Hats are not permitted to be worn while roller skating.
- Batting Cages: Everyone must wear closed toed shoes. If you bring your own helmet, it must have a face mask.
- Go-Karts: Slip on shoes are not recommended although they are permitted. Hair longer than shoulder length must be secured with a hair tie. (We have rubber bands available.) We will ask that hats be removed.
- Bumper Boats: Shoes and shirts must be worn.
We reserve the right to change prices without giving notice.