This season pass entitles your ball player to one unlimited batting cage wristband per day, every day of the 2019 wristband season!
Batting Cage Pass Includes:
- 1 unlimited batting cage wristband a day for the 2019 wristband season
- Season typically runs May – August
- To receive your wristband, simply show your season pass to the main cashier. An Acres of Fun team member must affix your wristband to be valid.
- An Acres of Fun team member must affix your wristband to be valid. Wristband is invalid once it has been removed, cut, or torn. Wristbands may NOT be shared or transferred and are valid only on day of issue.
- Season pass may not be sold to any third party under any circumstance (unless authorized in writing by Acres of Fun management).
- Season pass may only be used by season pass holder noted on application.
- Season pass will automatically be revoked if anyone other than the pass holder attempts to use it. Charges will be filed against the pass holder and the person fraudulently attempting to use the pass.
- There is a $10 fee for replacement of a lost or stolen season pass.
- The season pass is non-refundable, and non-transferable. Pass will be terminated if misused.
- Season pass may NOT be used as admission to any Group Outing or Birthday Party
- Acres of Fun reserves the right to alter dates, times, conditions of wristband without notice. Acres of Fun will occasionally close the park for larger corporate outings. This typically happens 1-5 times per year. In most cases, the park will open to the public at 5 p.m.
- Acres of Fun is committed to the highest degree of ride maintenance, but with all things mechanical, equipment does breakdown at times. It is very rare when an attraction is closed for repairs but if or when that occurs, there is no substitution of attractions.
- Acres of Fun can operate through some inclement weather, but it is our policy to temporarily close an attraction(s) when conditions (i.e.. lightning) threaten our guests and team members. There is no substitution of attractions when this occurs.
- Acts of God (i.e.. floods, lightning, tornadoes, etc.) and circumstances beyond Acres of Fun’s control (power outage, disruption of water, natural gas leak, etc.) are not reasons for substitution of attractions.
- Bearer of the wristband accepts all inherent risks associated with attractions. Failure to observe rules and regulations can result in forfeiture of all rights associated with wristband.
- Acres of Fun reserves the right to revoke a wristband without recourse or refund for any reason including, but not limited to, the following:
- Violation of park rules and/or safety regulations
- Assisting another person in obtaining unauthorized entry into the park
- Any violation of local, state, or federal laws on Acres of Fun premises
- Any conduct deemed by Acres of Fun management to interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the park
- Loitering at the park
- Any act causing or attempting to cause damage to Acres of Fun property or landscaping.
- This wristband should NOT be construed as a “babysitting” service. Acres of Fun cannot accept responsibility for children “dropped off” by parents and/or guardians. It is each parent’s responsibility to determine if their child is capable for being left alone at Acres of Fun without adult supervision for a given period of time.
- The wristband is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- No food or drinks items may be brought on Acres of Fun property.
- Wristband is invalid once it has been removed, cut, or torn. Wristbands may NOT be shared or transferred and are valid only on day of issue.