Spend a day at Acres of Fun enjoying our most popular attractions, again and again! Our all-day unlimited wristband includes play zone, mini golf, laser tag and bumper boats and for only $5 more you can add 3 go-kart rides. Wristbands are available one hour after park opens until closing.
- Rounds of Mini Golf
- Bumper Boat Rides
- Games of Laser Tag
- Passenger Rides
- Play in Play Zone Indoor Play area
- All day wristband pass DOES NOT include go-kart rides or batting cages
- Please note that Go-Kart included wristbands exclude unlimited Play Zone.
- Bumper boat must be at least 44″ tall, boats have a 275 pound capacity.
- Laser Tag not valid during Monday’s Fire-Till-You-Tire night
- Passengers must be at least 3 years old, be at least 40″ tall and under 56″ tall. Driver must have ticket or wristband and be at least 18 years old.
- Play Zone is for kids 11 and under, socks are required
- Acres of Fun reserves the right to alter dates, times, conditions of wristband without notice. Acres of Fun will occasionally close the park for larger corporate outings. This typically happens 1-5 times per year. In most cases, the park will open to the public at 5 p.m.
- Acres of Fun is committed to the highest degree of ride maintenance, but with all things mechanical, equipment does breakdown at times. It is very rare when an attraction is closed for repairs but if or when that occurs, there is no substitution of attractions.
- Acres of Fun can operate through some inclement weather, but it is our policy to temporarily close an attraction(s) when conditions (i.e.. lightning) threaten our guests and team members. There is no substitution of attractions when this occurs.
- Acts of God (i.e.. floods, lightning, tornadoes, etc.) and circumstances beyond Acres of Fun’s control (power outage, disruption of water, natural gas leak, etc.) are not reasons for substitution of attractions.
- Bearer of the wristband accepts all inherent risks associated with attractions. Failure to observe rules and regulations can result in forfeiture of all rights associated with wristband.
- Acres of Fun reserves the right to revoke a wristband without recourse or refund for any reason including, but not limited to, the following:
- Violation of park rules and/or safety regulations
- Assisting another person in obtaining unauthorized entry into the park
- Any violation of local, state, or federal laws on Acres of Fun premises
- Any conduct deemed by Acres of Fun management to interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the park
- Loitering at the park
- Any act causing or attempting to cause damage to Acres of Fun property or landscaping.
- This wristband should NOT be construed as a “babysitting” service. Acres of Fun cannot accept responsibility for children “dropped off” by parents and/or guardians. It is each parent’s responsibility to determine if their child is capable for being left alone at Acres of Fun without adult supervision for a given period of time.
- The wristband is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- No food or drinks items may be brought on Acres of Fun property.
- Wristband is invalid once it has been removed, cut, or torn. Wristbands may NOT be shared or transferred and are valid only on day of issue.