If laser tag is your activity of choice, we have the perfect wristband for you. Spend all day playing as many games as you want!
Laser Tag Wristband Includes:
- Unlimited games of laser tag
- Wristbands available starting as soon as park opens
- Laser Tag pass may not be sold to any third party under any circumstance
- Laser Tag pass may only be used by Laser Tag pass holder noted on application
- Laser Tag pass will automatically be revoked if anyone other than the pass holder attempts to use it. Charges will be filed against the pass holder and the person fraudulently attempting to use the pass.
- The Laser pass is non-refundable, and non-transferable
- Laser Tag pass may NOT be used as admission to any Group Outing or Birthday Party
- Acres of Fun reserves the right to alter dates, times, conditions of wristband without notice. Acres of Fun will occasionally close the park for larger corporate outings. This typically happens 1-5 times per year. In most cases, the park will open to the public at 5 p.m.
- Acres of Fun is committed to the highest degree of ride maintenance, but with all things mechanical, equipment does breakdown at times. It is very rare when an attraction is closed for repairs but if or when that occurs, there is no substitution of attractions.
- Acres of Fun can operate through some inclement weather, but it is our policy to temporarily close an attraction(s) when conditions (i.e.. lightning) threaten our guests and team members. There is no substitution of attractions when this occurs.
- Acts of God (i.e.. floods, lightning, tornadoes, etc.) and circumstances beyond Acres of Fun’s control (power outage, disruption of water, natural gas leak, etc.) are not reasons for substitution of attractions.
- Bearer of the wristband accepts all inherent risks associated with attractions. Failure to observe rules and regulations can result in forfeiture of all rights associated with wristband.
- Acres of Fun reserves the right to revoke a wristband without recourse or refund for any reason including, but not limited to, the following:
- Violation of park rules and/or safety regulations
- Assisting another person in obtaining unauthorized entry into the park
- Any violation of local, state, or federal laws on Acres of Fun premises
- Any conduct deemed by Acres of Fun management to interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the park
- Loitering at the park
- Any act causing or attempting to cause damage to Acres of Fun property or landscaping.
- This wristband should NOT be construed as a “babysitting” service. Acres of Fun cannot accept responsibility for children “dropped off” by parents and/or guardians. It is each parent’s responsibility to determine if their child is capable for being left alone at Acres of Fun without adult supervision for a given period of time.
- The wristband is non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- No food or drinks items may be brought on Acres of Fun property.
- Wristband is invalid once it has been removed, cut, or torn. Wristbands may NOT be shared or transferred and are valid only on day of issue.