Too hot out and need to cool down? Our Bumper Boat Pond is just what you need. You’ll have tons of fun bumping into your friends and spraying them with your water blaster. Drivers must be 44” tall to operate their own boat. Guests over 40” tall may ride with a licensed driver. Open weather permitting May to September. Bumper Boats cannot operate during thunder/lightning conditions.
Bumper Boat Pricing
Bumper Boat Rules & Guidelines
- Drivers must be 44″ tall to drive. Passengers must be 40″ to ride.
- Passengers must ride with an adult who is at least 18 years old. The adult must sit in the center of the boat and control steering. Two children or two adults may not ride together.
- There is a weight limit of 275 pounds. Secure all loose fitting clothing and hair longer than shoulder length should be pulled up.
- Please do not stand up in your boat. Do not splash. Keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the boat at all times. No swimming or diving is allowed. No running, pushing, or horseplay in the dock area. There is no eating, drinking, or smoking allowed in the boat or dock area.
- If any trouble occurs with your boat, please remain seated and raise your hand to let an attendant know you require assistance.
- When you are let into the dock area please walk to a boat and WAIT to get in until the attendant comes over to assist you. When the attendant notifies you that time is up, please steer your boat back to the dock area and wait to stand up or get out of the boat until the attendant assists you.
- Any misconduct or failure to follow rules will result in immediate removal from the ride. Drivers will be held responsible for all damages to persons or property. Please drive safely.
- This ride is not recommended for individuals who have heart problems, neck/back problems, or may be pregnant. Any assumed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed in the dock area. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Participate at your own risk.